Thursday, September 2, 2010

Christy's Hawaii Wedding

Yep.. with my own wedding only two weeks away and my flight out to Mykonos a week away... I'm going to HAWAII!

Doug coordinated directly with Christy and bought me tickets to Hawaii for her wedding. His own batchlor party is the same weekend

September 2nd - 6th, Labor day weekend.
Thursday - Monday

Christy rented out a huge beach house on the north end where twenty or so of us are staying. I bunked on a futon outside of Christy and Kelley's bedroom.

Friday.

Ahhh.. waking up to this view!!



Day before the wedding, Melissa, Erica, Christy and I went to get beauty treatments and then pulled pork sannies.













Christy found an anklet while we were walking over to grab coffee.



Which hosted the best sign ever.



Awe... turtles. Beaches with turtles everywhere!



After dropping off Erica and Melissa, Christy and I went to her soon-to-be in-laws house and made the centerpieces while Christy reviewed the plans with the wedding planner.





Saturday

While the wedding party took pictures, the other girls and I ran out for Shave Ice.

Look at all of the flavors...



There was a line out the door.







The wedding was beautiful!!

I don't have any of the festivities but I did snap a few of the after party.



Which involved a beach bon fire



Cops.. and an infamous neighbor letter in the morning.