Saturday, March 20, 2010

Springtime Saturday

After my sisters families accident, Mom and I spent the morning coordinating a trip out to Columbus for her. I was fortunate to have enough miles left in my Delta account after getting our Greece tickets yesterday.

I did a little shopping at Uvillage and it was SOOO packed because of the nice day. They had a garden festival in the parking lot. With speakers, booths and The Skillet which ran out of food before I got there.

Lately I've been in love with branches in arrangements. Last week Doug brought in a couple from the Magnolia tree in the yard.

I ran across these lovely branches from a booth from a Greenwood florist and she pulled together an arrangement for me. Only $30 =)



She said they can grow roots and be planted. We'll see, I've never been good at sprouting like that but, I'll try. They would make a beautiful plant.



They make a great arrangement by the wine rack.