Thursday, November 4, 2010

Work Dinner

Shawn organized a team dinner. We never get together after work since so many have families or commute in but, we had a couple things to celebrate.

We went to Barrio on Westlake.



Mmmmm... the food was divine. We had a table full of appetizers, crab cakes, clams, anti pasta plates and more. I ordered an endive and leek salad and the Seabass for dinner.



The Burrata stole the show. It is a mozzarella ball with cream inside. The first time we had it Peter served it to us at Heather's cabin in Oregon. I forgot what it was called so I captured it for the blog for future reference. If you see it order it!

Here's my team, or some of them anyway. Only half could make it for dinner and I only caught half to take a picture with after dinner.



From left to right: My boss Shawn, Ray, Me, Matt and Lea.