I thought I might get a bunch done. But I've spent the last two days going in and out of a drug coma and reading magazines.
Doug has been the most amazing care taker. On top of our project to redesign the bedroom prior to this weekend (since I'm camped out in it) he's treated me with the following
- upgraded our comcast to dvr in bedroom
- brought me an amazing bouquet of flowers on friday and set them at the foot of the bed
- brings me fruit plates with bananas, raspberries, and blueberries
- mixes protein and fiber drinks
- gives me my pain and antibiotic pills on the hour
Sorry... I'm gushing too much but he has gone overboard to make me as comfortable and pampered as possible.
Oh and the craziest part. I almost forgot!!! He made a contraption that holds frozen peas to my lip since I need to keep it iced for two days. I wont show you what I looked like with it on but you can see the baggies.