Monday, July 20, 2009

Little... Lot of Boat Time

Sunday and Monday on the boat.
July 19th and 20th

Since we boarded the boat early on the first day we spent most of the day on the boat Sunday and had a planned day at sea kicking off the itinerary.

Luckily Doug and Ian found the best cigar bar outside our dining room on the first night. This became a tradition before dinner.



This is Made



We had our first 4 course meal of many to come.

Then wandered the boat looking for entertainment.. which of course led to the casino. We didn't watch the show but rumor has it... it was FUN.



The next day we spent at Sea and lounged on the top deck and dipped in and out of the saltwater pool in the adult section of the pool.

I booked a facial for the evening that promised to change the tone and texture of my skin so I took a close up photo of my wrinkles to inspect the post facial results.



Post facial I met the crew... where... the cigar bar!

Am I glowing?




The treat of the evening was coming home to our first towel animal. Words can't describe!