Sunday, February 21, 2010

Cancun - Tulum Day 2

Sunday, Day 2 in Cancun

Doug is working all day so I set up a tour to Tulum for the afternoon.

Okay, I'll get my complaint out of the way first. Ummm.. it was a 3 hour bus ride for a 2 hour romp around. I was the first one on the bus at 7am then it proceeded to stop at every hotel along the way to pick up enough folks to fill the bus. Alright that out of my system, I'm glad I went it was fun.





Do you see the face in the corner of the building?



Look closer...



I skipped the beach part of Tulum. Little too windy.



I opted for 2x1 beers instead



After a 3 hour bus ride home I was ready for the pool.



Doug laptoped hammock style



We went over to Nizuc, the other section of the hotel to check out their Mexican restaurant. There was a two hour wait so we hung out at the lobby bar, where we figured out that not only is liquor open bar but it's all top shelf if you request it.



After dinner we walked the beach home.



The water glowed it was almost as spooky as it was beautiful



Shadows